Sunday, March 30, 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet - Review & Swatch

Hello again!

I will be doing a quick review of Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Red Velvet.

The packaging is what attracted me the most to this lip butter.

Hmm...Its a lovely sheer rich, red color. Its very moisturing. You don't need a lip balm beneath it, moreover it's highly pigmented.

The color, the texture everything is fine, but it will last only and hour or two on your lips.

So the staying power was pretty frustrating and it will bleed a little, the one thing that I hated about this.

If you look at it as a tinted lip balm, then yes it is pretty decent considering the color payoff, but something which you want it as a long lasting moisturizer and lip color, then I would say it's average.

I don't think I would buy it again, considering it's 6 dollars a piece, would definitely want to try tinted balms from other brands.
Displaying DSC_0059.JPGDisplaying DSC_0060.JPG
Displaying DSC_0062.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, feedback or suggestion