My first review on a nail polish!
I actually didn't buy it, i received it in an IPSY bag (March edition).
Its not the usual nail polish that you would expect, well as the name suggests Roughles, it is rough.
If you expect anything smooth, not for you. Neither glossy nor matte, just rough, plain rough!
If its the first time buying a roughles nail paint, you might take a while to get used to it.
The brush and the consistency are pretty good, after all its OPI.
It has some very minute blackish, brown particles in it.
There is no fallout like you have in glittery nail paints.
- One coat shows up decent color. Good opacity.
- Two coats lasted me a full 4 days, and its lasted me these many days its good. ( I wash my hands n number of times)
- A good springy color.
- You don't need a nail art.
- The brush is good and so is the consistency.
- Its rough, no matter the extra top coat, it still looks the same.
- You cant do any nail art on it