Saturday, March 29, 2014

e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color - Rich Red, Swatch and Review

Hmmm... I went to Kmart to help someone with makeup shopping and guess what happened, I ended up shopping for myself. :-)
I brought a bunch of stuff, but this post will be specifically about ELF.

My story with ELF goes long time back, when ELF craze had just started. They were just a dollar for everything.
I tried their white eyeliner, all color stick, and eyelash curler.
I was not a fan of these products, somehow I was not too impressed, but because of the price I got attracted to it. But I skipped this brand since then.

When I went to Kmart, I looked that the attractive packaging of the e.l.f. Studio Matte Lip Color and fell in love with it.
I chose two products, ELF Studio Matte Lip Color and HD Blush.

In this post I will review lip color.
I chose the shade in Rich Red for lip color.
It is in a pencil form which does not need sharpening.
For the price $2.99 the quantity and quality is pretty good.
Awesome color and awesome pigmentation.
It was a superb color. It was the red with blue undertone.


Perfect for my lips. Because of the lip color's pigmentation, it covered my dark lips very well.
It is build able to get the desired intensity.
The coverage was good and it lasted me a good 5 hours which covered eating and drinking.
It did fade a little after 3 hours but it gave a nice red tint after that.


I would definitely repurchase other shades and for $2.99 you cannot go wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, feedback or suggestion