Friday, April 11, 2014

BB Cream - Rimmel 9 in 1 Skin Perfecting Super Makeup - A Quick Review and Swatches

Hello Everyone,

My first review on a BB cream.

After going through so many reviews online, I finally short listed two brands for BB cream, Maybelline and Rimmel.

I went to buy Maybelline since it was my first choice, but the drugstore didn't have the shade I wanted, so I ended up buying Rimmel.




Advantages:

- Gives light to medium coverage with a primer beneath it, what I actually wished for my everyday routine.
- It has a SPF of 25, a BB cream with SPF always helps.
- Makes the skin very soft.
- It's cheaper compared to other BB creams. It costs around 6-7 dollars.
- It brightens the skin a little, subtle not ghostly like.

Disadvantages:

- Limited range of shades.
- Not very cream like, I actually have to mix a lotion with it to blend it flawlessly on my skin. Not very convenient considering that a BB cream needs tperfect in blending.
- Someone who wants a heavy coverage will be disappointed.
- Staying power is average, it lasts me only 4-5 hours.

Overall, considering there are a lot of drugstore brands offering BB cream, I would definitely try something else, probably the Maybelline brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, feedback or suggestion