Thursday, December 11, 2014

Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick - Eternal Rose

After using this lipstick I don't know why I was shying away from this brand. Simply amazing!
It's a little glossy, highly pigmented mauve pink shade.
Just perfect for medium to fair skin tones.

A quick review.
Advantages:
Highly pigmented, good color payoff even on pigmented lips.
14 hr lasting, I am not sure but definitely a good 5 hours and also survived breakfast, lunch and coffee.
Moisturising, didn't dry my lips at all.
Does not bleed.
Cheaper than other counterparts.

Disadvantages:
I had to reapply after 5 hours just to maintain the look.
It does however accentuate dry lines.

The last pic is 8 hours after application, no touch ups.

Only two disadvantages, which means it's actually good. Need to get more shades.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, feedback or suggestion