Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Evening Look in a Quickie!

All tired from the office but still have a party to attend?!
Who has the time and energy to go through all the makeup? Not me, that's for sure!

Here's a tutorial which can transform you from a zombie to a glam look in a jiffy. 
This is how I look after coming from office:
Yup it does look like I am the sole person in the office with all the work load, LOL!

First and foremost step, remove all makeup using a good makeup remover.
I use Baby Oil for removing face makeup and Body Shop's eye makeup remover.
After that I moisturised my lips and face using a baby cream and Avon Natural's Lip Balm.
Yes I am a big fan of baby products because they don't have any harmful chemicals and keeps your skin non-greasy and baby soft.

You must have noticed that I have pretty gross dark circles under my eyes. I took care of it by using a concealer.
MAC Studio Finish Concealer took care of that. You can find my reviews on this wonderful product here.

I used Revlon's Age Defying Foundation to lighten the redness of my face and don't forget to apply it on your neck.
For the cheeks I used a light pink shade (I used Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse) for that healthy glow.

For the eyes I skipped eyeshadow lined by eyes using a waterproof liquid eyeliner (Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Liner in Black) on the upper lash line and a water proof black kohl (Rimmel) on my waterline.
I used a white eye pencil (Elf) to highlight the inner corner of my eyes, the brow bone, on the cheeks and cupid's bow.

For the lips I used Rimmel's Amethyst Shimmer lipstick and topped it up with Neutrogena's Lip Soother for that glossy effect.

Lastly I used a matte powder for the finishing touch.

Thats it!
 Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post your comments, feedback or suggestion